CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and micro-credit.
CARE Indonesia in Kefamenanu – NTT is currently recruiting the following position for its project:
JOB TITLE : Admin & Procurement Assistant
DEPARTMENT/PROJECT : PRIMABINA
REPORTS TO : Project Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
· Screen of incoming telephone calls and the pacing of out going telephone calls
· Receive and direct visitors
· Process incoming, correspondence by opening mail, recording in log book, photocopying, circulating and filing
· Open mail each morning and send mail/e-mail as requested
· Assist Project Manager to collect Travel Expense Report project staff
· Assist Project Manager to prepare letters, project data, and monthly report
· Assist Project Manager to process the office supply procurement
· Control and monitor the office supply use and availability for regular needs of project staff
· Prepare breakdown monthly invoices for official phone, electricity
· Assist in maintenance of active and inactive general file to ensure that all correspondences and documents are filed properly
· Assist Project Manager and any other team members to run any project activities (training, course, workshop) internal CARE, in the community and with partner.
· Assist in maintenance inventory in Project and prepare monthly FFE Report
· Contact Equipment vendors to purchase, services and repair office equipment
· Maintain and monitoring organization’s assets, including vehicles/motorcycles.
· Supervise driver, guard and office helper
· : vehicle traffic, vehicle maintenance, monitoring log and fuel consumption analysis properly by establishing vehicles/motorcycles files.
· Processing the procurement request for the project and ensure the process complies with the CARE Indonesia Procurement Manual.
· Preparing staff attendance reports, medical reimbursement, leave report, and
· Coordinate with Admin/Procurement Kupang and Head Quarter for proper procedure and admin/procurement process cannot handle in the field.
· Assist and any other assignment assigned by supervisor
· Minimum Bachelors Degree in Administration or Management
· Ability to communicate in English both spoken and written is preferable.
· Ability to operate standard computer programs (Window, Excel, Outlook & Internet, PowerPoint)
· Ability to build and work in teams and to be pro-active
· Minimum 2 years experience in Secretarial or Administration/Procurement Area
· Demonstrated ability to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision
· Able to handle patty cash system
· Financial management knowledge and experience will be advantage
· Fluency in and English
· Advanced computer skills in MS Word and Excel
· Trustworthiness, integrity, good analytical thinking and attention to detail
· Have willingness to learn
· Ability to work under pressure andtight deadlines
Kefa 70% ; Travelling 20%
TERMS OF OFFER:
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications beforeto CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”