Closing date 11 october 2009
World Vision Indonesia is aworking to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Inspired by our Christian values, is dedicated to working with the world’s most vulnerable people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender
World Vision Indonesia is seeking the following position :
1. Child Ministry Officer (Code : CMO)
Dept/Project : U – STAR Surabaya
Major Roles :
To support WV Indonesia’s strategic mandates to “be an authoritative voice at all levels driving change” (SM #4) by become a focal point for the best interest for children; and to ensure that child as a focus of organization ministry will get a proper attention accordingly to organization commitment and direction; especially for the protection of children living in poor situation in urban setting.
-Bachelor Degree in Social Welfare/Science, Psychology, Human Rights or related field-
– Based in SurabayaMin 3 year experiences working in child rights/protection works; be able to speak on Child Rights/CWB with authority, be a good communicator and writer
– able to produce high quality article and research, have sound experience inresearch.
2. Campaign Communication Officer (Code : CCO)
Dept/Project : Communication
Major Roles :
To support the aims of the Global Child Health Campaign. A central part of the national office campaign planning taskforce, the CCO will propose external communications activities that will underpin the goals of the campaign. The CCO will then undertake those activities including proactively seeking stories that illustrate the campaign; providing a range of written, video and audio communications resources/materials for use by national office communicators and communications staff worldwide; undertaking national media relations work to convey campaign messages to key audiences; facilitating (foreign) media visits; and ensuring optimal use of digital resources including the national website and social media.
– Min. of two years experience as a journalist or freelancer, or working in PR firms, ad agency, or similar experience
– English-language fluency (written and verbal)
– Excellent writing and photographic skills
– Excellent skills in design and desktop publishing
– Specialist skills in several aspects of media production, such as copywriting, editing, book publishing, digital media or website development.
– Bachelor Degree in Communications Studies
Submit your application with updated CV not later than
Human Resources Development
World Vision International, Indonesia
Jl. Wahid Hasyim No.33 Jakarta 10340 Or Email: RecruitmentIndonesia@wvi.org
E A BLESSING FOR OTHERSWorld Vision Indonesia
Jakarta Pusat 10340
Phone : (021) 3192-7467 ext. 219
Fax : (021) 310-7846