Closing date: Monday, 5th October 2009.
Cardno Acil is a leading international development consulting firm specialising in the management of international aid projects for both physical and social infrastructure. With over 750 staff worldwide, we are committed to improving the quality of life for people in developing countries.
We are seeking expressions of interest from qualified and experienced personnel for a position in our Jakarta Representative Office. This position will focus on IT Support to Cardno Acil Jakarta Office.
POSITION: IT Support Officer (Full-time)
The IT Support Officer will provide support, development, maintenance and administrative services to users of Cardno ACIL Jakarta Office desktop and network systems and other IT duties as directed by the manager.
• First point of contact for all IT related enquiries for the Program and other ACIL projects.
• Establishment and maintenance of IT infrastructure within Cardno Global IT guidelines (e.g. local and wide area network cabling infrastructure, network communication devices, file and application services and PCs, printer and other IT hardware and software).
• Installation of software within Cardno Gloabl iT licensing programes
• IT Asset Management and procurement
• Adhere to Cardno Global IT standards for systems, security and data backup/recovery. Including; antivirus systems, data backup systems, firewall systems, physical access controls, controlled data archival processes, system capacity monitoring and management.
• Develop and implement basic desktop usage standards, manage regular usage audits across desktop and network environments and advise of deviations from standards.
Applicants should have the following experience and qualifications:
1. Sound knowledge of current desktop applications including MS Window XP and MS Office 2007.
2. Sound knowledge of Local Area Networking, Internet provision, firewall and security practices.
3. Sound knowledge of Microsoft File Server Operating Systems, Win2003 server.
4. Demonstrated ability to develop and effectively implement network management and usage procedures.
5. Demonstrated ability to use a systematic approach to problem solving and decision making.
6. High level of verbal and written communication skills in English and Indonesian.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills including a proven ability to work effectively in a small team environment locally with reporting lines globally.
8. Relevant tertiary qualifications.
9. 5 years IT work experience.
10. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA).
11. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE).
Please forward your application with a current C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject : IT Support Officer.