An International Christian Ministry for Children Development, is seeking
for highly motivated and experienced national staff to be based in
Bandung Field Office, for the position below
Training Specialist ( Code : TS)
Core Duties and Responsibilities
* Working within one’s influence, serves as an advocate for
children around the world who live in poverty and are not able to speak
out for themselves. This includes being informed about the issues of
children and influencing others to care about children who are in need.
* Designs effective learning process. Participates in assessing
training needs (TNA). Designs and creates learning process. Creates
dynamic learning environment and coordinates project teams to meet
specific learning objectives. Network and resource link (co-facilitates
with local trainers). Works collaboratively with specialists to
organize, provide expertise and deliver subject matter.
* Contextualizes learning content. Contextualizes and delivers
globally and locally developed training. Develops training materials
and understands local context and corporate culture. Coordinates with
stakeholder to ensure relevancy and simplifies and transfers complex
* Delivers learning opportunities. Delivers training on
different platforms/blended learning (i.e. local, remote, large group,
instructive, facilitative, computer-based training). Evaluates learning
processes and effectiveness and modifies training strategy and delivery
in response to feedback and evaluations. Delivers a variety of subject
matter contents. Ensures coordination of logistics of training events
and delivers learning opportunities for medium and larger groups.
* University degree in Adult Education, Training, Facilitation,
or related area of expertise.
* Four years experience in Adult Education, Training,
Facilitation or related area of expertise; with knowledge and experience
of and social research methods.
* Strong group facilitation skills.
* Experience in designing, implementing and evaluating training
programs in a way to meet others needs.
* Ability to facilitate multiple content subject matters through
* Excellent verbal and
in small and medium sized groups.
* Computer proficiency, experience with the Internet,
applications of Microsoft Office and presentation and publication
* Able to work collaboratively, cross-culturally,
inter-denominationally and cross- organizationally.
* Intermediate English skills are preferred.
How to Apply:
Please put your current and expected salary & benefits in the CV then
send ‘only’ your application letter & CV to HRD email:
Please put the
code of position and your location
applied in the subject of your e-mail (for example : TS – Medan) and
please do not send any document of more than 1 MB.