Closing date 18 September 2009
Save the Children is the world’s leading children’s rights organization,
with 28 national Save the Children offices and operational programmes in
over 120 countries. We deliver immediate and lasting improvements to
children’s lives worldwide. Currently Save the Children has an immediate
need for experienced staff to be a part of our team in Decentralized
Basic Education-3 (DBE3) team in Surabaya.
Temporary Finance Assistant (code: TFA-DBE3)
The incumbent is responsible to assist finance and admin officer in the
implementation and record keeping and validation of the financial
transactions based on the financial procedures/requirements of the
organizations and DBE3 in East Java.
* Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting or related field.
* Minimum 2 (two) years experience in finance.
* Ability to communicate in English.
* Capacity and willingness to be flexible and accommodating when
faced with difficult working conditions
* Excellent understand of accounting/finance flows.
* Special attention to details, accuracy on mathematical
* Excellent interpersonal skill and Pleasant personality.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to
email@example.com Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the
e-mails in this format: code of the position <…> – your name <…>.
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Qualified Women encouraged to apply