An International Christian Ministry for Children Development, is
seeking for highly motivated and experienced national staff (Male, 27 –
40 years old is preferable), for the position below:
Partnership Facilitator (Code:PF)
Core Duties and Responsibilities
1) Acts as an advocate for children by raising awareness of the
needs and potential of children in poverty by challenging and enabling
those within his/her influence to greater involvement and effectiveness
on behalf of children
2) Serves the local Partner with a vision to build its capacity to
achieve effective, holistic child development.
3) Manages Organization’s requirements as well as its obligations to
partners within the partnership relationship
4) Conducts monitoring, evaluation and reporting activities for
5) Facilitates collaborative relationships within a cluster of
partnerships. Carries out cluster-level meetings to facilitate
relationships and shared learning. Identifies and mobilizes partners
who can help in training other partners.
* Bachelor’s degree is required, with a preference towards
field-related Social Sciences/Management/Theology
* A minimum of three years professional or intensive volunteer
experience relevant to managing ministry and/or other service
* Strong interpersonal relationship skills conducive to
utilizing facilitation, collaboration and negotiation and establishing
trusting relationships with a wide variety of people.
* Ability to work with only occasional supervision.
* Good leadership, general management, and problem-solving
skills. Ability to reflect Leadership Principles.
* Customer service orientation.
* Good written communication skills and strong verbal
* Ability to travel domestically and be away from home for up to
two weeks at a time and no more than 100 nights in a year. Travel will
vary downward depending on the location of partners and whether or not
the person is field-based.
* Willingness to be placed at any project site in all around
How to Apply:
Please put your current and expected salary & benefits in the CV and
send your application letter & CV to HRD email: email@example.com
Please put the code of position and your location applied in the subject
of your e-mail (for example : PF – Jakarta). Please do not send any
document of more than 1 MB.