Closing date for application is 5 september 2009t
Save the Children is the world’s leading children’s rights organization, with 28 national Save the Children offices and operational programmes in over 120 countries. We deliver immediate and lasting improvements to children’s lives worldwide. Currently Save the Children has an immediate need for experienced staff to be a part of our team in Decentralized Basic Education-3 (DBE3) team in Jakarta.
Finance Assistant (code: FA-DBE3)
The incumbent is responsible to assist the Senior Operations Manager in the implementation and record keeping and validation of the financial transactions based on the financial procedures/requirements of the organizations and DBE3.
* Bachelor Degree in finance, accounting or related field.
* Minimum 2 (two) years experience in finance.
* Ability to communicate in English.
* Excellent understand of accounting/finance flows.
* Special attention to details, accuracy on mathematical calculations.
* Excellent interpersonal skill and Pleasant personality.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org Please fill the ‘subject’ column of the
e-mails in this format: code of the position <…> – your name <…>.
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Qualified Women encouraged to apply